- June 13, 2022How MyScript and Moleskine are making paper smarterRead more
We’re proud to partner with Moleskine on the evolution of a pioneering note-taking system — and look forward to helping them build a future as exciting as their heritage.
- May 16, 2022MyScript and GoodNotes extend their collaboration for educationRead more
GoodNotes is one of the world’s best-loved note-taking apps, and its handwriting recognition tech is powered by MyScript’s pioneering artificial intelligence engine.
- November 9, 2021MyScript and Ginger Labs team up to enhance the Notability experienceRead more
You may already be familiar with Notability, one of the world’s most popular note-taking apps. But you may not know that MyScript provides the tech that drives Notability’s superb handwriting recognition.
- Read more
這就是 MyScript 和樂天 Kobo 產品合作時的目標：讓電子閱讀也有全新創意的無限可能。
結果呢？就是樂天 Kobo Elipsa。
- July 15, 2021iink goes way beyond ordinary digital inkRead more
Digital ink is at the heart of everything MyScript does. After all, we're the creators of MyScript Interactive Ink (iink), the most advanced digital ink in the world.
- February 27, 2020AI. From expert-only to everyone.Read more
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is everywhere in our everyday life. From analyzing our online shopping to predict our buying behavior to scrutinizing our movie or music preferences to anticipate what we might like. All the suggestions we receive come from algorithms that have examined all the content we have already seen, listened to or rated.
We are surrounded by AI, so get on board!
- May 22, 2019Microsoft Ink Recognizer, an opportunity for MyScriptRead more
MyScript attended the Microsoft Build 2019 event two weeks ago in Seattle. It is a great event, with a lot of news, in-depth sessions and smart people to exchange with. Altogether a great opportunity for us to get fully updated and make sure that MyScript technology and products leverage the Microsoft platform at best.
- December 13, 2018Why bring handwriting at the core of digital content creation?Read more
“I recently spent a great day at Wacom Connected Ink 2018 event in Tokyo: lots of great people, all fully energized and committed to giving handwriting the place it deserves in the digital world. Wacom was pushing to make digital ink universal, the content you write being leverageable across operating systems and devices. This is an important step forward.