- October 18, 2021How Kobo and MyScript imagined new possibilities for eReadingRead more
What if your eReader were also a digital notebook — one that let you create documents as well as annotating eBooks with a smart stylus?
- July 15, 2021iink goes way beyond ordinary digital inkRead more
Digital ink is at the heart of everything MyScript does. After all, we're the creators of MyScript Interactive Ink (iink), the most advanced digital ink in the world.
- February 27, 2020AI. From expert-only to everyone.Read more
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is everywhere in our everyday life. From analyzing our online shopping to predict our buying behavior to scrutinizing our movie or music preferences to anticipate what we might like. All the suggestions we receive come from algorithms that have examined all the content we have already seen, listened to or rated.
We are surrounded by AI, so get on board!
- May 22, 2019Microsoft Ink Recognizer, an opportunity for MyScriptRead more
MyScript attended the Microsoft Build 2019 event two weeks ago in Seattle. It is a great event, with a lot of news, in-depth sessions and smart people to exchange with. Altogether a great opportunity for us to get fully updated and make sure that MyScript technology and products leverage the Microsoft platform at best.
- December 13, 2018Why bring handwriting at the core of digital content creation?Read more
“I recently spent a great day at Wacom Connected Ink 2018 event in Tokyo: lots of great people, all fully energized and committed to giving handwriting the place it deserves in the digital world. Wacom was pushing to make digital ink universal, the content you write being leverageable across operating systems and devices. This is an important step forward.