Within our IT & networks department and working closely with all teams, you structure, install and maintain the devices and required softwares for the proper usability of all IT systems.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Installation and management of servers (GNU / Linux & Windows) as well as different related hardware (routers, switches, PLCs, etc.).
- Monitoring and management of network software settings , together with our service providers (DNS, SSL certificates, etc.).
- Implementation and maintenance of network traffic analysis tools (ntopng, etc.).
- System administration of various business tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.) and infrastructure services (Active Directory, LDAP, Samba, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, Firewall, etc.).
- Administration of the Zabbix supervision tool.
- Administration of virtualization solutions (Proxmox, Docker, VMware).
- Management and monitoring of the different servers backups.
- Management and wiring of the server room.
- Permanent support for internal users.
- Participation in the infrastructure adaptation.
- Definition, implementation and monitoring of a security policy: audit and deployment of security updates (on hosted servers and AWS ones), implementation and follow-up of password managers, and so on.
- Higher education in computer science.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with GNU / Linux and Windows environments.
- You are familiar with Bind, IPtables, Active Directory, SSH and shell scripting solutions.
- You know well about Debian as well as experience in system virtualization (Vmware, LXC, Proxmox, Docker, etc.).
- You are keen to work on IT security topics.
- Rigorous, autonomous and enjoying teamwork.
- Fluent English.