As part of the NLP team you will be closely working with the research team and help leverage their technology by revamping prototypes to create production-ready algorithms and data flows. You will be required to offer an engineering perspective on a wide range of subjects such:
- Optimize the creation, maintenance and upgrade of the linguistic resources for the languages covered by our recognizer.
- Enhance tools for analyzing and visualizing the different metrics to qualify our engine.
- Design and create scalable data processing workflows which must support large amount of multilingual datasets.
- Graduating of a Master or PHD, you have at least 3 years of experience in developing scalable processes.
- You have strong software programming skills, ideally in C/C++ and Python.
- You feel at ease in Linux/Unix.
- You are aware of aspects related to large data and continuous integration.
- You have a good command of spoken and written English.
- Autonomous, rigorous, dynamic and a real team-player.
The following skills will also be appreciated: proficiency in NLP toolkits, machine learning knowledge, master of other languages.