As part of the NLP team you will play a significant role in moving the linguistic resources of our recognition engine to a higher level. You will be required to offer an engineering perspective on a wide range of subjects such:
- Optimize the creation, maintenance and upgrade of the linguistic resources for all languages covered by the recognition engine
- Enhance tools for analyzing our system results
- Design and create scalable data processing workflows
- Analyze and solve recognition issues reported by the customer support team
- Provide guidelines to efficiently collect and study realistic data
At the same time, you will also require knowledge in machine learning techniques to:
- improve language modeling so that it can perform best in a large number of use cases
- be able to adapt language modeling to the particular behavior of the writer in a transparent way
- exploit huge amount of data with a multilingual perspective
- Graduating of a Master or PHD, you have at least 3 years of experience in NLP or in any artificial intelligence field.
- You have strong software programming skills, ideally in C/C++ and Python.
- You feel at ease in Linux/Unix.
- You are aware of aspects related to large data and scalable processes.
- You are fluent in English and have a passion for working with language data.
- Autonomous, rigorous, dynamic and a real team-player, you will demonstrate the expertise required for the success of your mission.
- The following skills would also be appreciated: proficiency in NLP toolkits, NLP modern deep learning knowledge, experience in continuous integration, master of other languages.