In the R&D department “MyScript Labs” (Nantes, France), you are responsible for improving the Korean handwriting recognition and will participate in multilingual research projects.
Your dual computing and NLP competencies associated to your R&D experience enable you to succeed in the following assignments:
- Creating and maintaining the languages resources and supervision of their integration into the handwriting recognition engine.
- Research and development on language models, including statistics, and their applications to human-machine interfaces.
- Participation in the process of collecting handwriting samples.
- In conjunction with the Support team, study and analysis of customer use cases.
- Graduating of a Master or PHD, you have at least 3 years of experience in NLP or in a field nearby (artificial intelligence, pattern recognition, machine learning).
- You have a good command of at least one programming language used in NLP (e.g. Python), this allows you to be completely autonomous completing all technical tasks.
- Autonomous, rigorous, dynamic, engaged and a real team-player, you will demonstrate the expertise required for the success of your mission.
- You are fluent in Korean and English.
- The following skills/knowledge would also be appreciated: C, C++ or Java, Scripting tools (bash, Unix/Linux scripting), any experience in automation/industrialization of NLP, master of other languages.