Reporting to the General counsel, and working closely with our Sales & Engineering teams, your main assignments are the following:
- Draft and negotiate any kind of international contracts and deals (Distribution license, Technologic partnership, NDA, and so on…)
- Monitor the dispute cases
- Update any legal database and participate to the internal reporting implementations
- Provide support to any operational entity (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, HR)
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, insurance)
- Manage and strengthen the company internal policies related to open source software and data protection
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Graduated with an International Business law degree (Master), you benefit from at least 2 years of successful and comparable experience in a company or a firm.
- You have already worked in high tech or software industry.
- Ideally, you are knowledgeable about any intellectual property issues related to Software.
- You must be adept at multi-tasking, meeting tight deadlines, managing competing priorities, providing excellent follow-up, and interacting effectively within and outside of the team/ organization
- Comprehensive verbal and written analytical/problem solving, communication, negotiation, interpersonal training and presentation skills are essential
- Computer skills are naturally required.
- You are fluent in English.
This position is a permanent one, to be filled in September 2018.
This position is compatible with full time or part time (80%).