Within our R&D team, you participate to the definition and development of our interactive solutions: they are designed for mobile platforms users for today and tomorrow.
Focused on ergonomics, you are keen on innovation with the ambition that people adopt the new Human machine interfaces for gesture and handwriting.
Perfectly aware of the buzzing world we live in, you consequently adapt your work for an optimum portability, the most up to date performances and an efficient answer to customers and users’ needs.
You will be supported in your activity by a stimulating environment and modern systems of code review, continuous integration as well as a QA department dedicated to the products quality.
- Graduated from engineering school in computer science, or a PHD in Machine learning or Human machine interface HMI.
- You demonstrate of a successful experience in software development and are familiar with software architecture and algorithmic system. You are absolutely at ease working on cross-platforms coded with C++.
- Any development knowledge on at least one mobile platform would be appreciated (Android, iOS or Windows Universal).
- You enjoy team work and project mode.
- You are interested in Agile approach (SCRUM).
- Your analysis, listening and strength qualities proposal are acknowledged by the people you have worked with. Your rigor and commitment will eventually enable you to lead internal or clients projects.
- Fluent English.