Our Cloud team is in charge of prototyping, developing and operating in production (AWS) all the software layers allowing the handwriting recognition from the browser.
Its aims at getting the best of MyScript technology available online like from developer portal or from our demo site.
Reporting to the Cloud manager, you will have to develop the next generation of graphic components allowing the viewing and editing of rich documents from the browser.
Expert in graphic development, you demonstrate autonomy and ingenuity to bring an optimal experience to our users.
You necessary know:
- Application development using intensively SVG and/or Canvas (Game or Charting library for instance)
- HTML, CSS
- A build system among Grunt, Gulp or webpack
- Bower, npm and Yarn
- Fluent English/French
- Any professional or personal production visible online (website, GitHub…)
- Knowledge of any framework MV* amongst Polymer, Vue.js, Angular, React or any better
- Being eager to implement backend development (Node.js or Java)
- Knowledge of shell or make
- An experience of the continuous integration tool Jenkins
- The wish to discover and implement new technologies enabling MyScript to step forward its handwriting recognition within the cloud