Customer Experience is essential at MyScript: we are committed to our users needs and empathic to solve their problems.
We have a healthy number of users that rely on MyScript apps for their productivity and we want to provide them with the best service possible. It is a priority to ensure our users have a pleasant and productive experience by delivering high-quality and speedy support.
As a Customer Experience Agent, you are the voice of MyScript and will act both as an advocate for our products and a champion for our users, by communicating with them across multiple channels.
Then, your task is to enable our users to successfully use our apps but also to provide them with the best possible communication experience, no matter how they choose to contact us. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset
You understand that we take customer service seriously and this is a position we consider essential to the team's success.
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to MyScript app users via app stores, tickets, chat and social media.
- Effectively resolve user requests in a considerate and timely manner.
- Document user issues efficiently.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration and aiding in documentation.
- You care deeply about end-user support and the role it plays in making a user-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience doing live support by chat or ticketing. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making a customer happy.
- You understand iOS or Android, apps, the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own apps or sites, but you're also not intimidated by the technology.
- You are autonomous in looking for solutions but you also know when to ask for help.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are empathic, with a strong analytical mind and effective communication skills.
- You have excellent written English skills
- You are preferably a native English speaker.