Within the Product Development department, you will ensure the continuous integration of mobile applications developed by MyScript, especially Nebo running on Android, iOS and Windows (https://www.myscript.com/nebo).
As a member of the Product Development team, your main duties will be:
- Maintaining and updating the continuous integration infrastructure built around Jenkins.
- Configuring and maintaining the Nebo app build nodes (macOS, Linux, Windows).
- Configuring and maintaining the Nebo app test nodes (emulators + phones + tablets).
- Building the application in close collaboration with the Development team (Xcode, Android Studio + CMake, Visual Studio 2017).
- Automating the different production pipeline stages: build, code signing, screenshots, stores deployment (fastlane, ...).
- Building and automating tests on apps.
- Taking care of the internal documentation for the sustainability and transfer of knowledge related to this continuous integration activity.
You have a good command of spoken and written English.
- macOS, iOS, Android, Windows et Linux.
- Xcode, Android Studio + Gradle + CMake, Visual Studio 2017.
- The process of signing and deploying applications on the App Store (Apple), Google Play (Android) and Microsoft Store (Windows).