Cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. If you do decide to disable cookies this website may not function correctly and may also slow down your browsing experience.
When you browse our site, we may place various cookies on your computer which will allow us to recognize your computer’s browser for the duration of the cookie’s validity (generally less than 24 hours).
The cookies that we place on your computer are used for the following purposes :
- 1) To facilitate browsing on our website
- We may adapt the presentation of our website to match your computer settings according to your system’s software. This includes but is not limited to; language, resolution, operating system (OS).
- We may memorize information that you have filled in when signing up for an account.
- We may memorize your account username and / or password for subsequent visits.
- 2) To provide a better service to you
- We may use certain cookies to collect certain statistics about the number of visits and how different visitors use our website in order to improve and streamline our website.
Accepting or refusing Cookies
At any moment you can decide to disactivate cookies on your browser. You may also change the settings of your browser so that you are warned every time a website places a cookie, which you then may decide to accept or reject.
Modifying your cookies’ settings is liable to change your user experience of the site and therefore you may not be able to access certain parts or visualize the page correctly. You will notably not be able to identify yourself in our Developer Portal.
You may equally decide to delete cookies that have already been placed on your material.
To manage your cookies correctly please refer to the configuration guidelines for your preferred internet browser. If you use many different internet browsers you will have to modify the settings for each browser.
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy#
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
MyScript.com uses third party cookies for webanalytics by Google Analytics. If you wish to disable these cookies please visit this site in order to download a supplementary module which will block Google Analytics : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You may also connect to the website Youronlinechoices. This site groups together advertising companies which are all members of the European Digital Advertising Alliance. From this site you may manage your cookies collectively in order to block those that adapt advertisements to your interests and tastes.
Third Party Code Trackers
In order to provide you with a dynamic and fast website MyScript uses Content Delivery Networks (CDN), such as Google, which are globally distributed networks of proxy servers whose goal is to provide high performance content to end-users. For example, online content such as text, graphics and scripts. CDNs may place code trackers on your machine in order to follow your use of internet sites and applications and to personalize your browsing experience.